Location & Facilities
You will find us on the edge of the Red Sea, in the breathtaking, scenic South Sinai region of Egypt. Our home is in the enchanting coastal town of Dahab.
One of the friendlier dive resorts in Dahab, opened in 2005, we are based in a superb location in the main town of Mashraba. We have the ocean right on our doorstep, looking out onto our own house reef. Within a few minutes stroll you have a diverse choice of hotels, restaurants and shops close by, yet we are tucked away nicely, far from the hustle and bustle of the busier side of town. Our location provides a peaceful base to relax and socialise, with easy access to all dive sites and local amenities.
The local bus station is just approximately 8 minutes drive from us, providing regular bus services to and from most destinations in the region and across Egypt. The nearest airport is Sharm El Sheikh with the main highway leading you straight towards our doorstep – we are approximately just 1 hour drive from the Sharm El Sheikh airport.
The dive centre benefits from the following facilities:
- Friendly and experienced team
- Compressor on site operated by a highly skilled and experienced maintenance team
- Equipment is updated regularly - from regulators to fins, BCD’s to masks, all are well known quality brands, cleaned, checked and serviced daily
- We have a fully air-conditioned classroom with TV/DVD, White Screen and mini PADI library
- Open air lounge/learning area right next to the sea
- Private changing area
- Disinfected, fresh water rinsing pool
- Secure dry kit storage with 24 hour security on site
- Even a great restaurant on site!
We also share our premises with a friendly hotel, so you can simply roll out of bed, climb directly into the jeep and splash into the sea in no time!